What I Watched In… January 2017
In the interest of full disclosure (and to generate a little content here) I thought I’d present a regular tally of what movies I managed to see in the previous month. Some of them I’ve written or talked about, most of them I haven’t. This list includes movies I saw for the first time, movies I’ve seen a thousand times, movies I saw in the theater, movies I watched at home, direct-to-DVD, made-for-TV and anything else that qualifies as a movie. I also choose my favorite of the month among those movies I saw for the first time, marked in red. Feel free to discuss or ask about any of them!
- Yoga Hosers (2016), C
- The Wild World of Batwoman (1966), D; MST3K Riff, B
- Girl in Gold Boots (1968), D; MST3K Riff, B-
- The Killer Shrews (1959), D+; MST3K Riff, B
- The Hateful Eight (2015), A-
- Africa Screams (1949), C+
- Wishful Drinking (2010), A
- Pod People (1983), F; MST3K Riff, B+
- House of Frankenstein (1944), C+
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975), A-
- R.O.T.O.R. (1987), D; RiffTrax Riff, B
- Youth (2015), B+
- Jim Gaffigan: Cinco (2017), B+
Posted on February 3, 2017, in Geek Punditry, Lists and tagged Abbott and Costello, Carrie Fisher, Frankenstein, jim gaffigan, kevin smith, Monty Python, Mystery Science Theater 3000, Quentin Tarantino, RiffTrax. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.